Elements Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Further information on Elements Browser can be seen here
. Elements Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName.WIN-J62NRJ2R82I\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.WIN-J62NRJ2R82I\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.4.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Elements Browser's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1500568 bytes) and is named elementsbrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Elements Browser. They occupy about 45.04 MB (47230456
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.43 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (206.40 KB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.55 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
This web page is about Elements Browser version 64.4.3282.140
only. You can find below info on other versions of Elements Browser:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program offered by the software company Elements Browser. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-08 20:09:45.873