Elements Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. Further information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2633.87\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe is the Elements Browser's primary executable file and it takes circa 480.49 KB (492024 bytes) on disk.
Elements Browser contains of the executables below. They take 4.11 MB (4304864
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (480.49 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (652.99 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.04 MB)
- setup.exe (977.99 KB)
This page is about Elements Browser version 49.0.2633.87
only. For other Elements Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program marketed by Elements Browser. Some users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Elements Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-15 18:32:03.283