Elements Browser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Further information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.6.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Elements Browser's primary file takes about 1.42 MB (1490328 bytes) and its name is elementsbrowser.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Elements Browser. They occupy about 45.08 MB (47271928
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (233.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.72 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.59 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Elements Browser version 64.6.3282.140
only. For more Elements Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application marketed by the software company Elements Browser. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-16 22:02:04.333