Elements Browser is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Open here
for more information on Elements Browser. Elements Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Elements Browser is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.72.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Elements Browser's main file takes around 939.40 KB (961944 bytes) and is named ElementsBrowser.exe.
Elements Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.14 MB (2239665
bytes) on disk:
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (659.40 KB)
- setup.exe (353.48 KB)
This data is about Elements Browser version 49.72.2623.87
only. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application by Elements Browser. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Elements Browser in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-03 23:40:08.007