Elements Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your PCElements Browser
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Elements Browser. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2648.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elements Browser. ElementsBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 919.18 KB (941240 bytes) on disk.
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.01 MB (5254040
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (919.18 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (482.68 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (654.68 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (980.18 KB)
This page is about Elements Browser version 49.0.2648.87
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Elements Browser:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application offered by the software company Elements Browser. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Elements Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 03:00:51.320