This info is about Elements Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. Open here
for more info on Elements Browser. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Elements Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2641.87\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ElementsBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 917.49 KB (939512 bytes) on disk.
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.00 MB (5244888
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (917.49 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (480.99 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (652.99 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.04 MB)
- setup.exe (977.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Elements Browser version 49.0.2641.87
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Elements Browser:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Elements Browser:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Elements Browser
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Elements Browser\mini_installer.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Elements Browser.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Elements Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Elements Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Elements Browser.Q2HIVKFAWUQ4ZKCGGH6OKHHOXI
Elements Browser is a program marketed by the software company Elements Browser. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 08:35:05.100