This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Elements Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. Additional info about Elements Browser can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Elements Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2628.87\Installer\setup.exe. Elements Browser's main file takes about 917.49 KB (939512 bytes) and its name is ElementsBrowser.exe.
The executables below are part of Elements Browser. They occupy about 5.00 MB (5244376
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (917.49 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (480.49 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (652.99 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.04 MB)
- setup.exe (977.99 KB)
This page is about Elements Browser version 49.0.2628.87
alone. Click on the links below for other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application offered by the software company Elements Browser. Some users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elements Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser program will be found very quickly. After you select Elements Browser in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-21 08:51:04.360