You can find below details on how to uninstall Elements Browser for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Elements Browser. The application is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.67.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elements Browser. The program's main executable file is titled ElementsBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 939.40 KB (961944 bytes).
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.46 MB (44526072
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (233.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (659.40 KB)
- setup.exe (998.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (39.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Elements Browser version 49.67.2623.87
alone. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application offered by Elements Browser. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Elements Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-08 09:30:05.870