This web page is about Elements Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. More information on Elements Browser can be seen here
. Elements Browser is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ElementsBrowser.exe and occupies 913.50 KB (935424 bytes).
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.98 MB (5222400
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (913.50 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (471.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (649.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.04 MB)
- setup.exe (977.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Elements Browser version 49.0.2623.87
only. Click on the links below for other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program released by Elements Browser. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser program will be found very quickly. When you click Elements Browser in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elements Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 13:28:51.307