This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Elements Browser for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. More information on Elements Browser can be found here
. Elements Browser is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Elements Browser is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.71.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Elements Browser's primary file takes around 939.40 KB (961944 bytes) and is named ElementsBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Elements Browser. They occupy about 42.67 MB (44739984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (659.40 KB)
- setup.exe (998.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (39.78 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The current page applies to Elements Browser version 49.71.2623.87
only. You can find below a few links to other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application offered by Elements Browser. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser application will be found automatically. After you select Elements Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-02 19:15:25.063