CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 311.70 KB (319176 bytes).
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.68 MB (10153112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.1119.1658.30423
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 03:38:37.717