CCC Help Greek
This page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's primary executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0911.1240.20846
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 23:09:15.653