CCC Help Greek
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. CCC Help Greek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 4.23 MB (4436480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0323.2152.37415
of CCC Help Greek. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:34:55.370