CCC Help Greek
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2009.1217.1631.29627
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:11:11.360