CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2229.38564
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:45:21.813