CCC Help Greek
This page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Greek's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Greek version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. For more CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program by ATI. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:30:52.467