CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Greek's primary executable file and it occupies around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0425.0455.6915
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:53:39.743