CCC Help Greek
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They take 5.82 MB (6101520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2011.0627.1557.26805
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:27:00.277