CCC Help Greek
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. CCC Help Greek is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2010.1118.1602.28745
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:53:12.283