CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Greek. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by ATI. Some users choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:01:18.087