CCC Help Greek
This page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. CCC Help Greek is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is named CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3117056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2009.0804.2222.38385
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:00:09.243