CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:15.763