CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Greek in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:15.763