CCC Help Greek
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. CCC Help Greek is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Greek. They take an average of 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.747