CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2009.1209.2334.42329
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:18:52.247