CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Greek. They take about 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2010.0209.0015.306
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:24:46.080