CCC Help Greek
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. CCC Help Greek is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Greek. They occupy about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2007.0815.2325.40058
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:36:08.337