CCC Help Greek
This info is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.0202.2334.42270
alone. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:05:29.803