CCC Help Greek
This page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. CCC Help Greek is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.46 MB (5722624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0112.2150.39168
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:44:56.280