CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info about CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. CCC Help Greek's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2204.37769
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:39:53.040