CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.0617.0854.14122
only. For other CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:09:46.900