CCC Help Greek
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 311.70 KB (319176 bytes).
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.21 MB (9653400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0324.0843.13753
of CCC Help Greek. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 06:52:17.457