CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. CCC Help Greek is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Greek. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2011.0111.1349.24756
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:37:13.450