CCC Help Greek
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the software CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2011.0628.2339.40663
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:23:01.030