CCC Help Greek
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Greek version 2007.0202.1922.34565
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application released by the software company ATI. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:34:21.510