CCC Help Greek
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More details about the application CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Greek. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2010.0930.2236.38732
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:34:15.117