CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can read more about about CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Greek's primary executable file and it occupies circa 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 3.14 MB (3297280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2008.1210.1622.29379
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:17:24.140