CCC Help Greek
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Greek. They take 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2007.0704.2229.38368
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:49.590