CCC Help Greek
This info is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Greek's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2007.0405.1815.30729
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:47:03.010