CCC Help Greek
This info is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Greek on ATI's website. CCC Help Greek is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CCC Help Greek's primary file takes about 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0723.2130.36807
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 04:19:42.770