Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PCAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TuneupUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.01 MB (2103752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Cleanup Premium. They take 30.86 MB (32356992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.97 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.81 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.03 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7475
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Cleanup Premium:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 10:47:58.280