Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1754744 bytes) on disk and is labeled TuneupUI.exe.
Avast Cleanup Premium contains of the executables below. They take 30.43 MB (31905720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.36 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (3.05 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.07 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.93 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.70 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.67 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.85 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.2.5964.0
of Avast Cleanup Premium. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-03 14:07:47.820