Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page is about Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PCAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called TuneupUI.exe and occupies 1.57 MB (1644584 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 29.09 MB (30502536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.35 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.86 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.04 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.92 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.21 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.57 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.77 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 17.3.4667
alone. For more Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Cleanup Premium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium app will be found automatically. When you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-27 16:46:07.903