Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more details on AVAST Software. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2082032 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneupUI.exe.
Avast Cleanup Premium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.62 MB (32105960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.19 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (944.74 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.94 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.65 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.99 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.00 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.1.7018
of Avast Cleanup Premium. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Cleanup Premium:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-06 13:13:21.300