Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Avast Cleanup Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Avast Cleanup Premium's main file takes about 1.57 MB (1644584 bytes) and is called TuneupUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Cleanup Premium. They take about 29.09 MB (30502536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.35 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.86 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.04 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.92 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.21 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.57 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.77 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 18.1.4667
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-29 04:19:05.453