Avast Cleanup Premium
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Avast Cleanup Premium's main file takes about 2.01 MB (2103752 bytes) and its name is TuneupUI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Avast Cleanup Premium. They take 30.86 MB (32362184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.97 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.81 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.03 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7734
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 10:46:12.687