Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page is about Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more information on AVAST Software. Avast Cleanup Premium is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium. The application's main executable file occupies 1.21 MB (1270544 bytes) on disk and is called TuneupUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 12.61 MB (13226280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (753.23 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (3.04 MB)
- avDump32.exe (773.47 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (95.18 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (4.40 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This page is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 1.0.2504.0
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 20:24:07.527