Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium. TuneupUI.exe is the Avast Cleanup Premium's main executable file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2103208 bytes) on disk.
Avast Cleanup Premium contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.34 MB (33911600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.94 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.75 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.01 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7085
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found very quickly. After you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-11 14:38:10.300