Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TuneupUI.exe and it has a size of 2.01 MB (2103752 bytes).
Avast Cleanup Premium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.86 MB (32356992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.97 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.81 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.03 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7475.0
only. For other Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\Avast Cleanup Premium
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Avast Cleanup Premium 19.1 Build 7475.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Avast Cleanup Premium 19.1 Build 7611 Multilingual + Crack [FileCR].lnk
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 19:17:40.543