Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more information on AVAST Software. Avast Cleanup Premium is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium. TuneupUI.exe is the Avast Cleanup Premium's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.30 MB (1368240 bytes) on disk.
Avast Cleanup Premium is comprised of the following executables which take 12.80 MB (13420592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (763.85 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (3.04 MB)
- avDump32.exe (773.47 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (123.59 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (4.45 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.1.3122.0
of Avast Cleanup Premium. You can find below a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application offered by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 01:17:47.117