A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your system
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by AVAST Software. More information on AVAST Software can be seen here. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium. TuneupUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2103208 bytes) on disk.
Avast Cleanup Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.76 MB (32252600 bytes) on disk:
How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found very quickly. After you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.